Esquire Knit Composite Ltd. has become a strategic partner of UCEP Bangladesh, which is a non-profit and non-governmental organization working since 1972 aims to uplift the socio-economic conditions of underprivileged communities through help to learn skills to earn. UCEP stands for Underprivileged Children’s Educational Programs; however, we prefer to use the short form i.e. UCEP because UCEP also extends its supports to the youth from the underprivileged communities as a response to the changing needs and contexts.
According to our partnership with UCEP, we will be able source skilled machine operator from different training zone of UCEP across Bangladesh including – Dhaka, Rangpur, Barishal, Rajshahi, Gazipur & Khulna. We are grateful about the successful commencement of Skill based training for Machine Operator with UCEP across different region in the country. The whole process of training & recruitment of machine operators through UCEP is happening based on the following conditions –
- Training is conducted on Industrial Sewing Operation trade – Product: knitwear
- Training course has been designed based on Esquire knit composite skill & competency requirement
- UCEP provide training curriculum while Esquire provides training consumables
- The training duration will be 240 Hours (3 months)
- After successful completion of the training, Esquire & UCEP jointly involves in the whole recruitment & mobilization process
- Esquire team jointly oversee and monitor the training process of machine operators at UCEP